Crypto Booster V.2

Crypto Booster V.2

Description: CRYPTO BOOSTER Crypto Marketing – Boost Your Coin to the MOON! A one-stop service provider to help start-up crypto projects grow and succeed globally Contract […]

0 Likes 0 Dislikes

Coin Details

Coin Details
View Details such as General, IDO, Airdrop, Token Supply & More
General
Website

Link

Whitepaper

Link

Token Name:

$CBV2

Total Supply:

$CBV2

About:

Description:

CRYPTO BOOSTER
Crypto Marketing – Boost Your Coin to the MOON!
A one-stop service provider
to help start-up crypto projects
grow and succeed globally
Contract Address :
0x45afbcb93b9ce4801d066298ef76177670312eaf

Tokenomics

Delicately Designed to give profit to buyers and holders

adPlace

Token Metrics

Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000 CRYPTOBOOSTER
Team: 15% of total supply, vesting 60 months, starting from month 13
Marketing: 5% of total supply, vesting 60 months, starting from month 4
Advisory: 5% of total supply, vesting 60 months, starting from month 4
Presale Round: 10% of total supply, 10% at TGE, 20% on month 2, month 3, month 4, 30% on month 5
Public Round: 10% of total supply, 30% at TGE, 35% every 2 weeks
Rewards: 40% of total supply, spread out over 8 years
Ecosystem: 10% of total supply, vesting 23 months, starting from month 4
Exchange Liquidity: 5% of total supply, 50% at TGE, 50% for future listings

BUY AND SELL TAX

3% Claimable Reward (Claim Anytime in the website) (link) (Claim Unavailable)
2+% Liquidity
3% Project Sustainability
1% Dip Reward (Reward Token Now: BNB)
0.5+% Auto Burn
8.8% Fuel to the Minus Tax System (approx.)
1.7+% Auto Redistribution (approx.)

Social Media