Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What are the best websites to trade BTC to Paypal and vice versa?

Discussion in 'New Trader's Lounge' started by alexanderzx360, Aug 10, 2017.

Share This Page

1. alexanderzx360

alexanderzx360 New Member

Hello there! A friend of mine asked me to trade some bitcoins of his to Paypal currency, but personally I don't have enough money to do it so I told him I would get him some website specialized in doing that. The only one I've heard about is Cryptex24, but I've never used so I don't know if it's the best one to trade BTC to Paypal, or even vice versa in case he needs to.

Thanks!

2. RyanWeb

RyanWeb Administrator
    Staff Member

I believe localbitcoins.com allows you to trade via PayPal, but be extra careful not to get ripped off.

alexanderzx360 likes this.
  3. lovely

lovely New Member

I think you could also use the exchangers online. They are some good exchangers on Narialand if you don't mind.

alexanderzx360 likes this.
  4. alexanderzx360

alexanderzx360 New Member

Thank you both for your answers! I used localbitcoins once a long time ago, and had no idea they worked with Paypal, I guess I need to check it out by myself!

@lovely I'll also make sure to keep an eye on Narialand, thanks for the recommendation

5. Justice

Justice Member

That's a really interesting question because I have wondered it myself as well. Since I am a newbie I haven't really got any real experience and I am a bit wary when it comes to different exchanging sites.

How about PayBis and UniChange? Any feedback on those? Are they good or bad? Trustworthy?

Thanks for the help :)

6. RyanWeb

RyanWeb Administrator
    Staff Member

I have only used Coinbase to buy coins, and while they are trustworthy, the fees are pretty high.

7. oportosanto

oportosanto Moderator
    Staff Member

I am not familiar with the option to buy BTC with PayPal, but I don't think that would make me feel any more comfortable. I had my PayPal account blocked once, so having big sums of money there is a bit scary to me to be honest.