Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ideal coin DeepOnion for investment in 2018!

Discussion in 'CryptoCoin Talk' started by Guardsman, Dec 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Guardsman

Guardsman New Member

I really like the project DeepOnion! I am sure that this coin will turn the crypto community and all the next 2018 everything will be and will talk about it, since the developers of DeepOnion are simply grandiose plans that will already begin to be performed literally in the first months after the new year! Accordingly, the price of the coin will fly not that "to the moon", but to "distant space" !!!! )))
    I myself chose this coin as an object for my investments and I recommend that you take a closer look at it. A number of undeniable advantages to invest your money in this crypto project:
    Coin DeepOnion is new and accordingly the price is only being formed.
    The deepOnion coin has not yet seen pampas, so the price is very interesting for entering their savings.
    Coin DeepOnion has not yet released all its new technological developments. The release is scheduled for early 2018, which means that in just a few months the price will simply fly to the moon !!!
    Coin Deep)nion has a fairly large community of users, which means that the coin is trusted!
    Therefore, I recommend that everyone consider this option as an object for investment!

2. AAonion

AAonion New Member

DeepOnion allows a more secure and fast transactions than bitcoin (better security after DeepSend release)
    The fees are a lot lower than most cryptos (especially btc)
    It's price will more likely reach 3$ in the following days (it was 0.6$ a month ago)
    Offers a unique feature, "deepvault", allowing to verify the file integrity over time;
    Has 19 Airdrops left to get free onions!!
    Join Us [​IMG]

3. Хозяин_Клея

Хозяин_Клея New Member

It's price will more likely reach 3,6$ in the following days
    and this is not the limit.
    very fast translations and complete anonymity

4. EnVirOnMenT

EnVirOnMenT New Member

You are absolutely right, haha :D Just look at the price, this is really amazing. At the moment its at 4.09$ and no end in sight! I really love this project and the entire community inklusive the awesome dev team! And guys, I really think its just undervalued. Just compare the Total Supply with the current price, this is really low compared to other Cryptocurrencies which have often time more in Total supply and still a soo much higher price. So guys buy before its too late :)

5. dragonballzrahul123

dragonballzrahul123 New Member

Deep onion is seriously the best privacy coin and valued investment .
    i am sure that everybody gonna know the potential of deep onion very soon.
    its been increasing day by day from $1 to $3.6 that 3x in just a week. Now body knows where it will go but i know that it will reach it potential very soon and take over from other privacy based coins.

6. Noelnada

Noelnada New Member

I am confident too about the potential of DeepOnion to take market shares of anonymous crypto-currencies like Monero/Dash/Verge. Everything is working fine with DeepOnion already and the next features might attract a lot of new investors. The price will probably continue to rise till there are only few airdrops left because investing in it right now gives huge dividends like 5-10% of Onions (which see continuous price growth) more each week when you apply as member of airdrop. I would say next target is 15$ in the current settings, next targets (up or down) will be determined by new exchange listings/new features.

7. zenit22

zenit22 New Member

I agree with you that the coin showed good growth, now it shows stability. Good conditions for investors have been created. There is a good community with all the necessary manuals.

8. bestiya

bestiya New Member

Yes you are right. I think that DeepOnion is the most interesting project at the moment. During its existence, the coin has already acquired a huge community, which indicates the incredible accumulation and trust of the community to this project. DeepOnion is integrated by default with the TOR network, which is used to establish all the connections in the system. In the near future it will be implemented DeepSend technology - not tracking transactions that further enhance the level of anonymity. It is for this DeepOnion is the choice for those looking for privacy, anonymity and security for its financial transactions. The built-in wallet function of DeepVault is another powerful tool in the DeepOnion arsenal. Thanks to her, you don't worry about the safe and professional protection of your files. Currently being developed online service using this function, making DeepOnion even more attractive. Anonymity, convenience and security, speed of transactions, a great creative friendly community ... - all this can be called one word DeepOnion. That is why he is destined to occupy a strong position in the ranking cryptocurrency. With DeepOnion the future of anonymous crypto currency has already come!

9. ademarliz

ademarliz New Member

DeepOnion is presently undervalued in the sense that the real price is yet to show as their are more feature soon to be released. It is wise to invest in it while it is cheap, just as I advised in a week ago when it was selling at $1. But it is never too late to invest while it is still cheap.