Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I'd like to recommend a great, anonymous currency, Deeponion

Discussion in 'CryptoCoin Talk' started by bloodxia, Dec 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. bloodxia

bloodxia New Member

2. Andreas911

Andreas911 New Member

This is a very interesting coin DeepOnion. Based on TOR Network and Witze the (soon coming) feature DeepSend absolutely anonymous. This coin is young and have active developers and a very big community. Buy and Hodl. Check out airdrop!

3. waqarkahloon

waqarkahloon New Member

You missed a great feature of deeponion, deepvault which is to send your documents anonymously and we can check authenticity of documents anytime. This feature is currently available on windows wallet but soon this is going to be integrated on website which will make this coin more value able. join this coin news updates and other community talking here deeponion.org

4. WindForce

WindForce New Member

One very important "feature", from an investor point of view, is that i bought some DeepOnions two and a half weeks ago at 0.8$ / Onion, and today, it's already at 2.1$ / Onion.
    Besides, it's the enjoyable community i found in the cryptoworld so far.
    Highly recommended!

5. Officialdsp

Officialdsp New Member

I read a report earlier in the week about anonymous crypto currencies and about how they will be the biggest gainers 2018.
    There was mention of DeepOnion and it's recent gains which are a larger percentage than both Monero and dash combined in the past month!

Definitely worth researching.

6. RBD59

RBD59 New Member

Well, Just yesterday DeepOnion had a 47% increase in price. When i joined maybe 1 month ago, the price was at 0,6$. Now its around 2.1-2.4$. But you shouldnt choose this coin because of its price. You should choose it because of its tech. As someone mentioned, DeepSend is going to be a game changer in the future for Anonymous coins

7. Shah2233

Shah2233 New Member

I am already investing in DeepOnion , as its price is increasing rapidly by every passing so now is the time to invest in DO . Despite of increasing in prices there are many other features of DO that make it valueable in coming time . Great time to invest in onion i must say .

8. Desperado

Desperado New Member

Yes, finally i read something about this! I also recently invested in DeepOnion and the gains i experienced right now i never experienced before and i invest in around 8 coins at the moment. biggest gains of my portfolio i see in DeepOnion. i recomment everyone to join the project as the community is also really involved

9. Billtai

Billtai New Member

This is so awesome! DeepOnion project is the most exciting one at the end of 2017, i predict that the price will go even higher and higher in the 2018. A lot of friends already had invested in it a lot and got a very good return. There is onething true is that people like this community because it is safe, fast and secure.

10. WhoKn0ws

WhoKn0ws New Member

Wow, when you open the title with a recommendation I thought oh great here another one of those, after reviewing the information provided and going in depth browsing I see that the potential this coin has is ridiculously undermined. Such great innovation and hasn't been caught on by the mass populous I don't know if it's a great thing because it allows the true adapters to acquire more Onions at a low rice or if it's a bad thing because there are many users out there being fooled by other coins who claim privacy.

11. oppai_daisuki69

oppai_daisuki69 New Member

Capture.JPG Recommended anonymous currency for all investors. The Deep Onion project is steady growing. Dont miss out and be part of it and we all go together to the moon.
    Ived been in this community for a while now, and i expect no less, they are all good and they respect each other inside.
    Mods are awesome and cool. Reading informative videos and article their is one of my favorites.
    Get in touch and be part of this awesome communiy.

https://deeponion.org/community/

12. moonordoom

moonordoom New Member

DeepOnion has been my most successful airdrop and not just in terms of monetary growth but in terms of knowledge as well. Through DeepOnions community, I have come to learn a lot about DeepOnion, TOR, and the crypto world in general.

I'd also like to talk about DeepOnion's roadmap. There are a lot of interesting things happening in 2018! DeepSend, Votecentral, public figure, bigger exchanges, airdrops! It's all very exciting!

13. Jay_outerspace

Jay_outerspace New Member

im also a lucky airdrop participant. ;-)
    yeah im too excited awaiting for the next big features of the roadmap.
    deepsend will be big part of deeponion.
    android and ios wallets will also make an big effect for deeponion to get public!

14. Toto22

Toto22 New Member

I recently joined the DeepOnion Community and it is amazing. The DeepOnion community just continue to grow and it's price has been on a rise too, more than tripled on the last 3 weeks! The developers are very active in improving the coin and its features like DeepVault. It is indeed one of the best Cryptocurrency to invest right now.

15. Pit-R

Pit-R New Member

I joined the Airdrops, i´m investor.

I started with only 100 coins and today I have enough more thanks to the Airdrops. This has been one of the best investments this year and it sure will be in 2018.

It has a road map that meets the perfection and a dev team that are responsible for keeping the community together.

Great discovery this cryptocurrency.

16. NOXOnion

NOXOnion New Member

DeepOnion is literally the most under-valuated coin of the year.
    Google "anonymous cryptocurrency" and you'll get it as the first result.

In addition they have the fastest-growing community in the crypto world, which is a huge factor for the success of a coin.

I've invested a few thousand dollars while it was low, at $0.65, now I'm partying at the current outcome.

17. thaalbi

thaalbi New Member

deeponion the crypto currency the safest with its security and anonymous 100%, the fastest transactions, you can register al airdrop and very generous and its comunity very dynamic and friendly, guys I advise all to check, deeponion for our future and the future of all cryptocurrency.

18. reflektor

reflektor New Member

DeepOnion project with strong technology and active community. It's no wonder why the volume of trades and the cost continue to grow. For those who want an anonymous coin that uses the TOR network, DeepOnion is what you need. DeepSend and VoteCentral will soon be implemented. It can not be too late to take hold of this precious coin.

19. litmus

litmus New Member

I completely agree that the strength of DeepOnion is its technology - coupling with the TOR network for it's proven anonymization capabilities is great and Vital for the future markets,, but the real beauty of the DeepOnion project is how agile it is, and if needed we could retool the system to use another anonymizing network to operate the blockchain within.

20. frahir

frahir New Member

DeepOnion is growing up day by day, because of its great projects (like DeepVault to keep safe files or private document and Deepsend making any transaction totally secure and untraceable). the Onion's price made X5 since a month but tomorrow it will be the only most secure coin on the top !