Do you check the BTC price regularly?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin' started by alexanderzx360, Aug 12, 2017.

1. alexanderzx360

alexanderzx360 New Member

I'm currently subscribed to a few webpages that update you daily of the Bitcoin and other e-currencies through your e-mail, I feel they're a great way to keep an eye on the price, which is always important for someone who has at least a few bucks on their BTC wallets!

Do you check out this price regularly too? Or any other types of values?

Thanks!

2. Justice

Justice New Member

I have only started getting into cryptocurrency for around a month now... or even less but ever since I have gotten some BTC I have been regularly watching the market and the price. I believe that it's important since, after all, you need to know when the prices go up/down to act accordingly. BTC is still money and it would be careless not to check its price. I have also signed up on a website that gives me regular updates... or if I'm curious at any point of the day I visit one of the websites where it gives you the exact value right away.

Oh, you can also easily type into Google ''BitCoin value'' and it gives you the exact current price. Very handy. Besides the BitCoin, I have also been keeping my eye on the Ethereum.

3. des7ructo

des7ructo New Member

I am not too deep into BTC still, but through the years I have been checking the change in price regularly just cause of plain interest. It is interesting to see how BTC progressed and what was interesting for me is reading people's stories about how it was in the late 2000's and now.

4. RyanWeb

RyanWeb Administrator

Staff Member
    I have a price ticker on my phone (Bitcoin Tracker Widget /for android), it also alerts me when there is a 10% price change.

5. wiseagent

wiseagent Member

After I decided to start reading more about the world of Bitcoin and to actually consider a possibly very soon investment, I am checking with a certain frequency the values of the currency.

I think this motivates (a lot! :cool:) me to continue reading and learning about this world so that I can invest my own money with awareness and security.

6. zheh

zheh Member

Yeah i observe the flactuation regularly. That's the only way to learn and understand how the bitcoin is going. In only a month i think it increases really high. And we should continue to observe ofcourse before risking a high investment.

7. Authord

Authord New Member

Of course you have to keep up with the prices, or the prices keeps up with you. since I started investing in bit coin, no day passes without me keeping up with the prices, to know when to retreat or overtake and it's now part of me.

8. des7ructo

des7ructo New Member

What do you think are the best apps(I'm using android) to check on BTC prices regularly ?

9. Garry

Garry New Member

Of course you should especially if you are considering it as investment like stocks. I've read some article about it that's why I consider it like stocks because it still depends on the trend of economy "The price of a bitcoin can unpredictably increase or decrease over a short period of time due to its young economy, novel nature, and sometimes illiquid markets. Consequently, keeping your savings with Bitcoin is not recommended at this point. Bitcoin should be seen like a high risk asset, and you should never store money that you cannot afford to lose with Bitcoin. If you receive payments with Bitcoin, many service providers can convert them to your local currency."

10. wiseagent

wiseagent Member

The rate of fluctuation is so frequent that it's impossible not to be curious and check the values so often and every time values reach higher levels, I get more increasingly tempted to start investing.

Although for now - at least - I'm not making my own investments (a reality that may change very soon), I always like to follow the values.

11. kingcool52

kingcool52 New Member

I haven't subscribed to any alerts about Bitcoin because it's just at the point where it's way too late to invest in it because of its expensive cost and I don't own any Bitcoins. But I do check up on the price of Bitcoins every couple of days just to see if the value of it has gone up or down. I just use the Google currency converter to see what the current value of Bitcoin is compared to a $ or a £. It might be wise to setup alerts to be fair just in case the value of Bitcoin drops rapidly and it becomes a lot cheaper to invest in it.