Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Discussion in 'New Users & Site Announcements' started by Cazkys, Dec 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. rmsor

rmsor New Member

DeepOnion will be great investment for future. Will reach $10 preety soon. I started looking into this coin 2 months back and I bought when it was $1.5 now its around $4. I like the airdrops and increasing community with great privacy features like DeepVault and faster transactions

2. Caztiel

Caztiel New Member

I decided to buy for DeepOnion as Long Term Investment.
    But after watching its High Scale performance on exchanges, don't think I will have to wait for Long Term.

3. janinatop

janinatop New Member

You have made a very good decision man, As DeepOnion is still low priced and it will be worth a lot more after few years close to $100+!!!

I like the DeepOnion Low Transaction fees and the transactions are always done fast.

Everyone who wants can join the DeepOnion community to learn more about the DeepOnion and how it works :)

4. ComeBack

ComeBack New Member

Look at that price now :D today dec 7 the current price of our beloved deeponion is 4.2$ <3 i know after many months or year deeponion will going to surpass the other alt coin like that monero price :D our onions will not going to take that long to took that place of having a great value in crypto currency <3 Grab of some it now while this onions not already on 100$ <3

5. kkbit

kkbit New Member

Given last days sudden price increase $10 is not far away now. Privacy projects will be hot in 2018 so $10 for DeepOnion will be just the start I believe, and once the airdrop ends we will see the true value of it because no more tokens will be released and will become more limited.

6. sergjiev

sergjiev New Member

I'm not even gonna try to predict the price of DeepOnion, but seeing how quickly word is spreading & the increasing interest in the category of anonymous crypto currency, this is one coin I'm going to hold on to for a long long time.

Naturally there is increased desire to hold during the airdrop period we find ourselves in, but what i predict is the ecosystem around DeepOnion will continue to grow at such a rate that once the airdrops are over there will be many more reasons to continue to hold, stake & invest in DeepOnion. As always, DYOR & start doing so at deeponion.org

7. brandonbitcoin

brandonbitcoin New Member

Well said ! The DeepOnion the best project of last years that i have seen in Cryptocurrencys and it's for sure gona pay off in nearest year for all investors who invested in DeepOnion. The price is already very good and strong.

The DeepOnion Twitter and also Facebook pages has a lot of fans and followers , DeepOnion is every where it's awesome to see this coin to grow this fast!

8. Zmaku

Zmaku New Member

And to confirm that DeepOnion is everywhere just search "anonymous cryptocurrency" in google search. DeepOnion is top result!
    This shows dedication and hard work that dev team and community behind this coin is doing every hour of the day. It is incredible how much such young coin has accomplished in such short period of time.
    I am certain that this coin has a bright future and i am very glad that I am riding this train from the very beginning.
    My only regret now, and it will be much bigger in the future, is that I wish I had more funds to invest in this coin. I have a feeling that returns will be massive.

9. jcarl987

jcarl987 New Member

I want to try to help explain why so many people are talking about DeepOnion. They've created a very clever feedback loop where people (assuming you qualify) earn around 6% interested on their investment every week. This incentivises people to buy more and/or to hold, which pushes the price up.

Even if you don't qualify for the weekly airdrop, it's very existence helps any investor buy pushing the price up. Plus, community members are also rewarded weekly for being an active member of the DeepOnion forums. Again, having a bigger personal investment encourages people to hold their coins and also helps to push the price up.

Non of this is a secret and can easily be verified by anyone who is interested in investing or getting involved with the community.

10. macdak

macdak New Member

Advantages of DeepOnion over other crypto-currencies:
    - quick transactions
    - anonymity
    - DeepVault technology (allows you to safely store information in the DeepOnion block that completely guarantees its security and unchangeability!)
    - free distribution (NO ICO)
    - a huge community
    I recently joined them. Now ONION's crypto currency is my main asset.

11. pseudopseudo

pseudopseudo New Member

Ok, that i s basically all that a new coin needs to be dominant in the cryptomarket! BEisdes, using the TOR network puts the deeponion coin in a VERY sweet spot, since no other coin is able to do that right now! I think 2018 will be the year of deeponion boom

12. chrissbiggy

chrissbiggy New Member

Yes DeepOnion is going places right now and will keep getting more and more popular! It seems that nothing is stopping it from rising and the great development team is doing best work for all the upcoming features that are about to get released. DeepOnion has a very good future ahead and after the DeepSend and Vote Central gets released the coin will be worth a lot more then it's now, so i think it's a very good investment for long term :)

13. mari4nn3

mari4nn3 New Member

While I agree with you that the airdrop system was a very clever way to make people hold DeepOnion in my perspective people dont just hold it to get their share of around 6% every week, people also do it because they believe DeepOnion is undervalued right now and will be more valuable in the future. If you compare DeepOnion with the other privacy coins in the market you can see it has more to offer and is way more cheaper so with time price will adjust and we will see a much higher price.

14. spexik

spexik New Member

Well written Cazkys. I can just recommend the DeepOnion. It's really interesting project with a real and unique products such as DeepVault and later the DeepSend.
    I've been member on the DeepOnion forum for 3 months now and while there the price grown up for 350%+.
    With the active community and active dev team the success of DeepOnion is just matter of time.

15. markusdelegio

markusdelegio New Member

Yes the Airdrops are very good for DeepOnion coin and you can already see that there are many real long term supporters for DeepOnion as everyone is holding the Coin. I like that DeepOnion has now 2 Airdrops so that everyone have a chance to get free Onions every week.

16. Morkriger

Morkriger New Member

Personally I think Airdrops are great! and I apreciate it from devs because even more great and relevant for me are some features DeepOnion have and others which will be implemented (such as DeepSend). No doubt I Believe DeepOnion has a promisory future and of course I did not leave behind this great opportunity.

17. richwicklund

richwicklund New Member

Wow very good to see DeepOnion on this forum ! DeepOnion is the best coin for me and it will be my long term hold coin as i know that one day we gonna see DeepOnion at $50+ and even more. It's really possible because of the very low supply that DeepOnion has and also cause of Active Devs team and Community. This is a very great chance for everyone to be part of this awesome Community and to get some free Onions too!!

18. A7373

A7373 New Member

In my opinion for this period it is advisable to attract and invest all funds in the project Deeponion in connection with the rapid growth of its coins and the high level of capitalization growth!

19. Fogojam

Fogojam New Member

I agree with everything in your post, and there is even more that you didn't mention! In 2018 DeepOnion will be unveiling smart contracts, VoteCentral where the community can make decisions or the direction of the coin, and DeepSend which uses a multi signature tool to mask both the sender and receiver of all transactions. 2018 will be the year of DeepOnion. I feel so blessed to have discovered it when I did!

20. Richardxtc

Richardxtc New Member

Very nice write up OP. I am also invested in DeepOnion. I truly beilive this coon is going to be the main privacy coin out in the market. Juat bear in mind the top coin is trafing at 200 dollars plus and DeepOnion at 4 dollar.

The dev team is amazingly active, and responsive to the community. The community is amazingly active and the coin its self has great unique features to offer the market like deepvault and deepsend and lets not forget the lightening speed transactions at 60tx a second.