Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DeepOnion: The Anonymous Cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'CryptoCoin Talk' started by neonlights, Dec 5, 2017.

Share This Page

1. neonlights

neonlights New Member

DeepOnion is an anonymous peer 2 peer token and currently the price is low for what it can be! This is a sleeping giant and I have just invested in it. The weekly airdrops are amazing and the community is really big. They do have a set of rules for the weekly airdrop so you better read them before particpating first. I have yet to find something bad about this coin. What do you think about this coin? The returns are amazing imo.

The site is here: https://deeponion.org/
    Check out this video on deeponion too:

2. pOMME

pOMME New Member

Hello

deepOnion may be considered a revolution in the field of cryptocurrency. DeepOnion increases the level of transaction security, based on the TOR network. There is a real emulation around this cryptocurrency. Even if you have all the information on Deeponion.org, I would like to talk about DeepVault, a technology that has a lot of useful elements in the economic field. Imagine that you need to store a valuable document and this document should not be tampered with. Thanks to DeepVault, you can secure a document IN a register registered in the blockchain.

There is a lot of information about DeepOnion in the forum, I recommend you to discover them! :)

3. domp1

domp1 New Member

Deeponion is the first cryptocurrency, i have bought which focusses on privacy. After i have done a lot of research in this category i found a lot of promising projects such as Monero, Cloak coin, spectrecoin and of course Deep onion. In the end my choice fell on Deep onion, not only because of its most advanced development in terms of privacy and its Tor integration. Also because i joined the most active community and development driven space i have ever experienced. The Deep onion forum and community is outstanding in terms of Quality of content and also in terms of being part of a strong membership which helps and communicates among each other. Their rewarding system by doing airdrops for funding and also for forum activity is superb.

4. Hawkey42

Hawkey42 New Member

I have been following DeepOnion for sometime now and so far, the road map has been followed religiously so it speaks of the level of activities the devs. The community is fast growing and so is the price. DeepOnion is already primed to take off so join now before its too late.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  5. Pyr3x

Pyr3x New Member

Some people can not understand what benefits DeepOnion can bring and why anonymity is needed at all, and if you answer with newcomers not with abstruse terms, then about DeepOnion you can say the following: DeepOnion is a project that will allow you to perform certain actions on the Internet to Do not cast a shadow on your personality. Very soon, the function DeepSend will be released, which will provide this. I think that in our difficult times it is sometimes very important to remain in the shade

6. klax

klax New Member

After discovering this coin 2 months go I can say that is the #1 in my portfolio in terms of gain. So my personal experience with DeepOnion is a good one, still you don't need to follow advices blindly. Do your own research before investing in any coin. DeepOnion relies on the TOR network and it is focused on anonimity and privacy so it will attract quite a crowd in my opinion.

7. Reborn

Reborn New Member

i am also supporting deepOnion, without investing a single dollar you can enjoy the 2 free weekly airdrops. you simply get rewarded with onions for participating in community events. with its unique anonymous features as well as the ones in the pipeline deeponion will take its place next to dash and monero, which are its biggest competitors.