Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BITSANE.COM - new exchange of crypto-currencies

Discussion in 'The Market Floor' started by bitsane, Aug 14, 2017.

Share This Page

1. bitsane

bitsane New Member

[​IMG]
    Bitsane presents the most technologically advanced platform in the industry to date.

Bitsane offers a minimalistic, user-friendly interface for maximum usability. Our platform provides super-fast execution of trade transactions for major currency pairs, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Iconomi, Ripple to traditional currencies USD and EUR. The number of trading instruments is constantly expanding. In addition to the aforementioned crypto currencies, deposits and withdrawals are available via SWIFT (in dollars) and SEPA (in Euros), OKPay and AdvCash payment systems.

With the hacks and security breaches encountered by many cryptocurrency platforms in recent years, we take the platform’s security very seriously. Our developers have created a state-of-the-art security which has network protection, network backup, a strong, modern infrastructure, cold storage and advanced monitoring.

These extra measures of security ensure that our customers’ funds and stored data are protected and secure at all times.

At any point of time, a qualified and experienced customer support service is at your disposal.

Not only do we provide web-based training and an exchange platform, we also enable access to mobile users. The platform can be accessed from any mobile device, allowing you to execute trades from anywhere in the world with the Internet connection.

We provide a strong investment platform, enabling users to participate in margin trading and margin lending while receiving automated trading assistance. Our developers are currently working on enhancing Bitsane’s investment features.

The platform is constantly evolving and we will be grateful for all thoughts, error messages, wishes and comments on the work of our exchange.

Sincerely,
    Bitsane Team

oportosanto likes this.
  2. bitsane

bitsane New Member

Dear friends!

We are happy to announce that BCH withdrawals are available!

Sincerely,

Bitsane Team

3. alexanderzx360

alexanderzx360 New Member

Good luck on your launch website! I have a question, is this company centered in being an investment for long-time BTC traders or in new incoming users? Also, does it work as a BTC Wallet too or do you need to have one yourself? Thanks!

4. bitsane

bitsane New Member

Dear alexanderzx360

Thank you for your question. It's either way, depending on what people are looking for. We have people who have been on the market for quite some time, they value their identity and money security, but we believe that this very type of people doesn't put all the eggs in one basket and use multiple exchanges to do their business. The very fact that they keep coming to us shows that Bitsane is able to give them what they are looking for. At the same time, almost every day our Support Team assists people who ask us how to start and what to do. The majority stays with us in the end. We hope that answers your question.
    As for the wallet, you can use Bitsane as a cryptocurrency wallet and be sure your money will be safe. However, please note that the 2FA system is under development at the moment and you will not be able to use a number of other functions provided in the specialized software(such as tokens f.e.). But if it is not the priority issue for you, you can store your cryptocurrency on your Bitsane account if you want to.
    We suggest having a wallet anyway because we believe that things should be used in a way they are meant to be used.

5. bitsane

bitsane New Member

Dear Friends!

We are happy to announce that wire deposits and withdrawals are available again! Please note that due to high demand, some wire withdrawals may take 1-2 business days.

Thank you for your patience with us on this matter.

Sincerely,

Bitsane Team

6. Authord

Authord Member

Seems you guys are very serious about the security features on the platform. In the wake of recent hacks and security breaches faced by many cryptocurrency platforms, I can see the site has incorporated state-of-the-art security. Looks like a decent enough site, will you be adding a lot more coins when you are out of Beta? along the lines of Poloniex or Bittrex rather than Yobit which seem to add every single coin as soon as they come out.
    I will keep an eye on your site and see how it progresses.

7. bitsane

bitsane New Member

Good day, thank you for your attention to Bitsane! Our site has been out of beta since November 2016. We are considering adding another cryptocurrency soon, please follow us on Facebook to get updated: https://www.facebook.com/bitsane

Authord likes this.
  8. JoeMilford

JoeMilford New Member

I really appreciate the focus on security and protection of customers here at your site. That kind of consideration is of the utmost importance to a potential customer like myself, and feeling confident that my finances would be taken care of makes me apt to use your services. I was not aware that there were so many different cryptocurrencies. I would definitely take advantage of the support team you maintain to help me to understand these currencies and the processes of using them.

9. bitsane

bitsane New Member

Dear Sir, for better assistance kindly specify what would you like to learn?

oportosanto likes this.
  10. bitsane

bitsane New Member

Dear customers!

Please note that we are introducing changes to our fee policy. You can check out new fees on our website: https://bitsane.com/fees.

The changes are coming live starting September 1, 2017.

Sincerely,

Bitsane Team

11. RyanWeb

RyanWeb Administrator
    Staff Member

Looks like a good product for now, at least until exchanges become decentralized :)

12. bitsane

bitsane New Member

We are glad that you like our product, we improve it for our customers

13. bitsane

bitsane New Member

Dear customers!

We are happy to announce that from now on you can mine Dash straight to your Bitsane wallet without any fees or additional payments!

Sincerely,

Bitsane Team

oportosanto likes this.