Bitcoin trading script?

Discussion in 'The Market Floor' started by Vinaya, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Vinaya

Vinaya Moderator

Staff Member
    I am thinking to start a bitcoin trading website. I already have a domain. I will host it soon. I will be exchanging BTC with various processor as well as buy and sell BTC. Can anyone suggest me open source script for this purpose? If there are no open source script, I would like to know about premium script.

2. freetrade

freetrade Active Member

Take a look at GitHub.com and search there for options. For example, there is Buttercoin, an open source Bitcoin exchange project, although is still work in progress. Is not the only one though.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator

Staff Member
  4. Eric Graham

Eric Graham New Member

Automatic trading bots? Not really sure if I'd trust that but interested in knowing more.

5. kgord

kgord Active Member

Yeah, I would be a little hesitant to trust automated exchanges or automated trading, they may be perfectly safe, but I would want to see how other people are doing with them before I comitted myself. It sounds a little bit scary actually. I would want to see evidence that it worked..and that it also gave customers a favorable rate.

6. Vinaya

Vinaya Moderator

Staff Member
    I have checked GitHub and Buttercoin as well, however, I don't think I can make use of any scrips available on this open source community.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Active Member

I am pretty new to this, but it is interesting to think about. I heard that Buttercoin was a new currency, but I also think that I am just starting to confuse all of these now.