Popular sites that accept Bitcoin and Ethereum!

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Tim, Jun 7, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

A list of trustworthy sites you can shop at with your Bitcoin and Ethereum:

Purse is a great site to find anything you can find on Amazon, for %15 off, sold exclusivly with Bitcoin. Check it out, save some money, and see if you can find what you're looking for!
    Overstock has been around for a long time. Great deals, a massive selection, and they accept cryptocurrency. See if that have what you're looking for!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. remnant

remnant Active Member

At this rate, bitcoin acceptance can only soar. Credible industrial and merchant bigwigs are diving into the fray. There are over 21,000 retailers that accept bitcoins and new merchants are accepting bitcoins daily. Apart from Overstock and Amazon, there is Paypal, the craft site Etsy, Fiverr and even Apple's App store.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7 New Member

I will be now be taking a heightened interest in the Bitcoin process now that it's acceptance is gaining momentum. Previously, I had never given much thought to participating in its usage. However, I will also have to find out how safe a trading device Bitcoin may be.

4. freetrade

freetrade Active Member

Thanks for the recommendation. websites trust is a big deal nowadays, and looking for the most legit sites to do some shopping with novel cryptocurrencies is a huge concern right now. Considering how much scammers and several other human scum tarnished cryptocurrency reputation in regards of security in a misleading way.

5. RyanWeb

RyanWeb Administrator Staff Member

I am looking to buy a new camera (Canon 6D) and it looks like http://www.dell.com/bitcoin accepts btc as well as Microsoft (the online store). Those two should be added to the list along with any other (large) vendors we come across..

6. Arctic21

Arctic21 New Member

If I can save money using Bitcoin I will use it more. Very interesting to know. It seems Bitcoin will take off in popularity more if there are advantages like this.

7. SherKev

SherKev Moderator Staff Member

You can also purchase gift cards from over 200 retailers by using Gyft - https://www.gyft.com/bitcoin/
    I think this would be a good way to convert your coins for easier shopping online if the retailer itself does not accept bitcoin yet.

RyanWeb likes this.
  8. RyanWeb

At some point we should do our own reviews of all these sites.. I might start with buying a starbucks giftcard from gyft just to see how it works. Mind you, if they screw me over I am going to be double disappointed, I don't take kindly to bad news before I've had my coffee :)

SherKev likes this.
  9. SherKev

LOL! Well I have used Gyft in the past without any problems using other forms of payment in the past. They seem to have a good reputation and a good response time to any issues. Test it out :)

RyanWeb likes this.
  10. Vinaya

Vinaya Moderator Staff Member

I have account on Purse. This is a P2P site for BTC transaction. However, I have never heard about Overstock. I have account on Fiverr, but I am not suere whether I can pay or receive BTC on Fiverr. I

11. SherKev

They posted an article on their blog stating that Fivver partnered with Coinbase back in 2014. It looks like it is supported on the website only and not through the app. It also talks about buyers being able to use Bitcoin as a payment method but as far as sellers go, revenue is still only earned and withdrawn in US dollars. Fivver also will not refund any payments made via Bitcoin.

12. RyanWeb

Aw yes, I actually paid for something on fiverr.com yesterday using btc.. Its actually an article for our blog here ;)

13. RyanWeb

This is one of the things I want to add to our wiki, a full and complete list of places that accept bitcoin payments.

kgord likes this.
  14. kgord

kgord Active Member

Yes, I think that would be awesome. I think more people would use Bitcoin if they knew where they could spend it. Right now it is problematic for most because they have to exchange it and convert it. It would be nice to know the sites that accept Bitcoin upfront. I think it would help alot with those who want to spend it.