Do tasks, earn Bitcoin or Ethereum!

Discussion in 'Faucets and Promotions' started by Tim, Jun 7, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Got a few moments to spare to earn a little coin? Below is a list of places you can do tasks to earn Bitcoin and Ethereum:

Looking to do some micro tasks like answering surveys, watching videos, and posting your opinion? Get paid in Bitcoin to do those things at Coinbucks!

A good, reliable, microtask site that pays out in Bitcoin as well as other methods!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    oportosanto likes this.
  2. neoCoin

neoCoin Member

Most micro task sites don't pay much. You can not rely on such sites to make enough money for your needs. I have in the past tried watching ads to earn bitcoins. I have also joined several gpt sites where i earn by watching videos and signing up to different sites. I think that there more sites that one can earn out of writing long articles instead of performing micro tasks.

3. Tim

It depends on what you're looking for. Just from screwing around on microtask sites through the month I can end up paying for my cellphone bill.

4. mariaanca

mariaanca Member

I have tried your suggestion Coinbucks but unfortunately they don't have tasks in Romania. So I will have to wait and see what comes next although I think it will be a while. But the idea is interesting. I will definitely prefer to get payed in Bitcoin.

5. Tim

I will be updating that list with more sites that you can do micro-tasks for Bitcoin. Hopefully more than a few will be accessible in Romania! :) Stay tuned!

oportosanto likes this.
  6. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Thanks for sharing that link and for updating the list (in the future) Tim, I am always interested in making some money online and learning about BTC. As a principle I am against micro tasking because I have done it before and it pays almost nothing, but maybe being paid in BTC worths more? :)

7. Tim

Can't really say BTC is "worth more". Which micro tasks sites did you try? I will do my best to only post ones that I've found personally worthwhile.

8. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Good question, it was years ago when I was started making money online. For example swagbucks didn't work for me as it was too much clicking and little pay. Microworkers and cloudcrowd had the same logic and pretty all the micro sites.

9. iNeedABit

iNeedABit Moderator Staff Member

I don't like microtask sites because they're generally not friendly to international users, have few offers for them, stuff like that. Sure it's great if you're from US, UK, or even CA or AU, but other than that, the earnings are at a bare minimum.

I've used PTC sites though which tend to pay better if you're an international user. You'll have to click ads to earn bits instead of doing offers, and the major difference is most ads are not demographically-targeted so you'll have about the same earning opportunities as US/UK people. Downside is some PTCs are scams and don't payout, but there is a list of legit PTCs out there anyway. Anyone want to check them out? I could post the links.

Tim likes this.
  10. freetrade

freetrade Active Member

Seems a bit misleading that these sites provide more opportunities to US people rather than the rest of the world. Seriously, most US people don't have the disposition to devote themselves in those activities like Amazon Turking to earn a measly amount of money instead of, I don't know, working extra hours?. International users like from Asia or South America are a more insterested bulk in engaging in those kind of tasks.

11. kgord

kgord Active Member

Still think I would prefer cash, but you get so little when you do this microtask sites, being paid in Bitcoin might be just as good. I would be willing to experiment with it to see how it worked out. As they say, nohting ventured, nothing gained. This would go for Bitcoin as well as other kinds of currency.

12. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

That's what everyone is thinking I believe, I would also prefer cash, but if some site is paying well and offering BTC I would go for that because at the end of the day we can also buy stuff with BTC.

13. iNeedABit

Exactly. Unfortunately, that's the way it is, and it's a pity a lot of US people don't believe it or don't want to work for it. Then again, US is basically at the centre of everything, so they get the good stuff. Most of the time it's not the sites that limit opportunities, it's the advertisers. But because of this, some sites do limit registrations to certain countries only. (Can't tell you how many times I've tried to sign up to what looks like an excellent earning opportunity, only to be met with "Sorry, we're not accepting registrations from your country at this time." :mad:)
    There have been a few PTC sites based in other countries, but it's still the US-based sites that are most widely-used.

Oh some PTC sites do pay good. Reasonably, at least. But there's so many places out there to earn cash, might as well go for the Bitcoin if you want to fill your wallet a bit. ;)

I'd go for BTC for the same reason, but fingers crossed the value of BTC doesn't drop anytime soon. It's a bit of a gamble of time.

14. Beermoney

Beermoney Well-Known Member

It is a pity most of the tasks are not available to me because I am from Asia. They talk about gender equality, wage equality etc, and yet the most problematic one in online earning is country inequality. Many of the opportunities are only applicable to USA or European nations like UK. Asians have almost no place in the Internet world.

15. iNeedABit

I'd disagree partially with that, Asians do have a place in the Internet world...but it's the wrong place, that's all. "Date young Asian women"...ugh.

Well, I'm Asian as well, and I've managed to find some places to scrape up some online income, including Bitcoins. It's definitely far tougher than being in the US/UK, but it's possible.

16. Beermoney

Beermoney Well-Known Member

Hahaha you make my day with "Date young Asian women". True, that niche seems to be more suited for Asians yeah? By the way, I have been doing online earning for years and it is really challenging to find opportunities that pay good income for Asians.

I have tried PTC and other beginner sites that pay cents and it is a good start to online earning, but no longer suitable for me because my time is worth more than that now. If you really know some other opportunities, mind sharing?

*PS - you from Singapore too?

17. iNeedABit

Sadly so. I rarely encounter Asians anywhere else online, much less on microtask sites. A lot of microtask sites' staff and users tend to discriminate against non-US/UK people as well.

I can identify with that. I seem to find some better-paying PTCs for international users these days though. Then again, US/UK people could still earn way more.

I find online freelancing much more profitable (and less time-consuming) than clicking ads all day long. You have to be good in your trade, that's all. It takes a while to start up, but once you find loyal customers you'll be good to go.

18. Vinaya

Vinaya Moderator Staff Member

The only site where I earned bitcoins was blogjob. The site has now stopped paying. Blogjob was a writing site that also paid through bitcoins. I will check these sites. I will try these sites if the payment threshold is not high

19. kgord

kgord Active Member

There are some apps that are paying in Bitcoin I have noticed. I would imagine that those would be available for international users. Most of them or the task sites or the GPT sites. One of the ones I was looking at last night..Slidejoy??? not sure, had a Bitcoin payment option. One of the payments was 2.00 in Bitcoin, but that begs the question, What is the monetary value of each Bitcoin?

20. iNeedABit

Perhaps they meant bits or mBTC?

Most apps are available to international users, but you generally don't get much from them, and they're full of ads besides. I think some of them still use mobile clients such as Sponsorpay, Tapjoy, etc which also limits offers based on location.